Monday, December 10, 2007

Claudia and I took a trip to Chicago the first weekend in December. We went with Becky, Janelle, Amelia, Sarah, and Riley. The girls wore matching outfits!

We went to the American Girl Doll store and had a blast! All the girls got dolls and clothes and all the goodies! The store was just wall to wall people; a very popular place to visit.
While we were having lunch it started snowing really hard. We all piled into a horse drawn carriage and took a ride around Chicago, singing Christmas carols and laughing! It was really a special time.

1 comment:

McIntosh Twins said...

It looks like you all had a great time in Chicago! I can't wait to do that with the girls......but I won't let my Mom buy them these dolls just yet. That is all my neice's get for Christmas every year! I am so glad to see you updated. Hope you had a great birthday and lots of fun with your budies this weekend.......

Meredith